- The all new Q-STAR TOUR is our softest ball that delivers tour level performance in a reworked 3 piece design. Q-STAR TOUR now features a slightly harder compression rating for powerful ball speeds, coupled with an even softer urethane cover for more approach shot spin and a satisfying, softer feel.
- YOUR TOUR MOMENT: Don’t swing as fast a tour pro? No problem. With all new Q-STAR TOUR, you can still enjoy all the benefits of a high caliber tour ball without changing a thing. Featuring a reformulated FastLayer Core, softer urethane cover, and Spin Skin technology, Q-STAR TOUR givers moderate swing speed players the distance, feel, and control the inspire tour level performance.
- FASTLAYER CORE: We start with the core of the core, then, add thousands of layers for a gradual transition from firm to soft. This generation’s core is reformulated for a slightly higher compression rating that promotes better bal speeds and distance off the tee. But we still kept the core soft enough o do two things: reduce long game sidespin for more accuracy with Woods and Irons, and, deliver tour level control on approach shots.
- SPIN SKIN: Spin Skin is a proprietary golf ball coating that enhances spin at a microscopic level. Using a highly specialized molecular shape, Spin Skin enhances the elasticity of Q-STAR TOUR’s premium urethane cover, which helps the ball gran onto Iron and Wedge grooves at impact. This added bite increases friction on all your approach shots for more spin and control.
- PREMIUM URETHANE COVER: Tour performance around the green boils down to stopping power. With an ultra- thin, premium urethane cover that’s even softer than last generation, plus our specialized Spin Skin coating, Q-STAR TOUR delivers world class spin and control.
- 338 SPEED DIMPLE PATTERN: The 338 Speed Dimples on Q-STAR TOUR improve overall aerodynamics for better flight performance. A lower drag coefficient helps the ball cut through the air with less resistance for a more penetrating launch and straighter flight. A higher lift coefficient allows the ball to stay airborne longer for maximum distance.
- SWING SPEED: 75+ MPH
- LAUNCH: Mid-High
- CONSTRUCTION: 3PC
- COVER MATERIAL: Urethane
- COVER THICKNESS: 0.5mm
- COMPRESSION: 74
- DIMPLE NUMBER: 338
338 Speed Dimple Pattern
Providing a penetrating ball flight in any conditions, the optimal dimple design increases lift and reduces drag to maximize distance.