- We created the all new Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE to perform line an authentic tour ball, but in a way that helps your game stand out among the rest. Thanks to its tow tone premium urethane cover, plus all the same performance technologies as our classic Q-STAR TOUR, your won’t just enjoy standout distance, short game span, and putting alignment . You’ll see it.
- SEE IT ALL, GET IT ALL: More color. More performance. That’s the all new Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE. See your putting line on every green with 360º alignment. See your spin on every Wedge shot with its unique strobe effect. And now, thanks to a slightly higher compression rating and even softer 50/50 matte urethane cover, Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE delivers better ball speeds, more visible spin and incredible feel.
• COLOR: Yellow/Orange, Yellow/Red & Yellow/blue
- SEE YOUR LINE: The longer your alignment line, the easier it can be to line up your putts. And with DIVIDE’s one of a kind seam line running around the entire golf ball, you get 360º of alignment so you can putt with perfect aim.
- SEE YOUR SPIN: When it comes to pitches and chips around the green, DIVIDE’s unique two tone cover produces a strobe effect while spinning, revealing the speed and direction of sin on every shot. It’s a powerful tool for tracking and improving your consistency.
- FASTLAYER CORE: We start with the core of the core, then add thousands of layers, resulting in gradual transition from firm to soft. This generation’s core is reformulated for a slightly higher compression rating that promotes better ball speeds and distance off the tee. But its also soft enough reuse long game sidespin for more accuracy with Woods and Irons, deliver tour level control on approach shots.
- PREMIUM URETHANE COVER: With an ultra- thin, premium urethane cover that’s even softer than last generation, plus our specialized Spin Skin coating, Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE delivers world class spin and control. And we’ve infused its entire cover with bright pigments, so its starts vibrant and stays vibrant.
- 338 SPEED DIMPLE PATTERN: The 338 Speed Dimples on Q-STAR TOUR DIVIDE improve overall aerodynamics for better flight performance with any club in your bag. A lower drag coefficient helps the ball cut through the air with less resistance for a more penetrating launch and straighter flight. A higher lift coefficient allows the ball to stay airborne longer for maximum distance.
- SWING SPEED: 75+ MPH
- LAUNCH: Mid-High
- CONSTRUCTION: 3PC
- COVER MATERIAL: Urethane
- COVER THICKNESS: 0.5mm
- COMPRESSION: 74
- DIMPLE NUMBER: 338