- The TP5 form TaylorMade is their latest 5 layer model that features a Tri Fast Core and Dual Spin Core and Dual Spin Cover made of urethane to maximize distance from the tee and spin on wedge shots. The 3 layer core allows performance to be exceptional with every club, while still having soft feel.
- 5 LAYERS. ZERO COMPROMISES: TP5 features a Tri Fast Core and Dual Spin Cover that combine for a 5 layer golf ball construction that is specifically engineered to perform with every club in your bag.
- INCREASES CARRY WITH NEW TOUR FLIGHT DIMPLE PATTERN: The New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern unlocks the next level of aerodynamics while promoting maximum carry distances and steep angle of descent for extra stopping power, especially on long irons.
- TOUR CONTROL & COMPLETE PERFORMANCE: TP5 is our softest and highest spinning Tour ball, with enhanced stopping power inside 100 yards. Fueled by a soft cast urethane cover, its increased green side spin provides control and precision where it matters most. Closest the pin.
- EXPANDED CORE, INCREASED SPEED: A larger and more reactive core is the centerpiece of the new TP5. It is designed to store and release more energy more efficiently, delivering a spring like effect that results in faster ball speeds and increased distance compared to its predecessor.
• PATH TO DISTANCE: The path to distance has evolved with all the new TP5. In 2017, a movement began with the optimal spin and launch conditions provided by our 5 layer construction. Then we increased ball speed with the HFM Speed Layer and now we’ve added advanced aerodynamics with the Tour Flight Dimple Pattern.
• DISTANCE: Longer
- TRAJECTORY: Mid
- IRON SPIN: Mid
- WEDGE SPIN: Highest
- FEEL: Softer
- 5 layers
- Tri Fast Core
- Dual Spin Cover
• TaylorMade TP5 Golf Balls are perfect for golfers of all skill levels with moderate swing speeds around 90 - 105 mph.